I have hit the point where I am starting to really celebrate weeks! After last week, I realized each week is another blessing! It has officially been 1 week since I have been on bed rest meaning only 12 weeks left! I have started my routine and actually enjoy the weekdays more than the weekends now. Days just go so much faster when I have work during the day.
Brian has been great at taking care of me! He is grocery shopping, running errands, cooking and cleaning. I could get used to this :-) He has also been very busy with work so I really appreciate all he has done. I know this is just as hard on him, but he does it all without complaining.
On Sunday our friends Matt and Michelle stopped by with a couple casseroles for us. It was nice to have some time with friends and so sweet of them to bring dinner that will last us many nights!! Thanks Matt & Michelle!!!
This weekend Uncle Adam and Auntie Sarah are coming to visit. It will be so fun to have company in the house! I wish I could go out and show them more of Charlotte but we will just have fun hanging out all together.
27 weeks is 1 week away and I will feel so much more comfortable when I hit that day since the doctor said that is a huge milestone.
Thanks for all your prayers, calls and support!
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is so wonderful that your boss has been so supportive of helping you to work from home, and that your hubby has been on his toes for you :) You are blessed- and your family is in our prayers.
Post a Comment