Thursday, February 11, 2010

Another Doctor Appointment...

We had another visit to the doctors again today. I keep joking with Brian that they need to reserve a permanent parking spot for us there! After having a night of cramping I called the doctors and they wanted to see me this morning. It turned out to be a pretty good appointment. They monitored me again for contractions and I had none in the whole 30 minutes I was hooked up. The meds are really working!!! The babies had strong heartbeats and again started kicking me a ton when they got monitored. The doctor said they must hate the sound or something because they always move and kick when they get monitored. My cervix is still pretty thin but closed so that was good news. After all the tests, the doctor said the cramping was likely just the result of uterus stretching from twins. She said I am the size of a full-term singleton and this type of cramping may happen from that. Good news! 4 more days until 28 weeks!

No comments: