Another week and a great doctor's visit today. We started at the Maternal Fetal Specialist and they did growth measurements on the babies. They are looking great! Baby A is 3 lbs. 7 oz. and Baby B is 3 lb. 10 oz. If I go full term with them, the doctor said they will be good size babies and definitely over 6 or 7 lbs, which is great for twins! Both babies showed great lung function and practice breathing! The doctors are very pleased with their progress.
As for me, the doctors said to keep doing what I am doing because I am holding pretty stable. My cervix is at 1.22cm now and last visit was between 1.5cm and 1.1cm. They were very happy that is stayed in the range over the last two weeks. Our next target is now to get to 32 weeks! At that point there is a significant drop in the length of stay at the NICU. I am confident we will make it beyond 32 weeks!
We also met with the regular OB today and my stomach is still measuring full term for a singleton. In the next few weeks I should expect to get pretty uncomfortable as each baby will start to put on almost 0.5lbs a week or a combined 1 lb per week.
Well another successful week!! Can't wait to hit 30!
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment