Thursday, April 1, 2010

Happy April!

It's April and I am still pregnant! Yay! I read back on all the blog posts and am amazed the babies are not here. After all the issues with pre-term labor and high blood pressure, I am still pregnant at 34 weeks and 2 days. I think the doctors are all shocked. This week my doctor's visits went great. My blood pressure has been continuously going down. It is still a little high but now is back at what it was 2 weeks ago. Hopefully this means they will not have to deliver based on my blood pressure.

We officially scheduled the c-section at 38 weeks on 4/27/10. The doctor has been hestitant to schedule it up to this point, but since I have beat the odds she decided we may as well. I told Brian that I would be a medical miracle if I make it to 38 weeks (ok maybe that is a little bit of an exaggeration).

Happy Easter Weekend!! It's a 3-day holiday weekend for me. I plan to relax and enjoy these last days in a quiet house.

No comments: