Sunday, March 28, 2010

33 weeks and 3 days

We had another trip to the doctor Friday and my blood pressure has come down. Yay! It is still high so we will be going in a few times a week to have it checked. They are also beginning NSTs this week and will be doing a biphysical profile ultrasound on Monday to be sure the babies are still growing healthy with my high BP.

Since we had such good news at the appointment and it was beautiful out, Brian stopped to get me a Starbucks coffee on the way home. We sat out on the bench to drink the coffee. We travel with the camera everywhere now just in case, so Brian snapped some new pics of my growing belly as we enjoyed the nice weather. I was exhausted by the time we got home and needed a nap.

My belly is still growing fast and I am definitely getting looks from everyone. People have started randomly asking me if I am having twins because they are amazed by the size of my belly. Brian said some of the new expectant Mom's at the doctor's office look at me with fear wondering if they will be this big one day too. I think it is time I get a shirt that says "It's Twins!" so people won't stare as much!



1 comment:

ropass23 said...

Kate, all Rod and I can say is, "Wow!" and hang in there. I like the shirt idea. You'll look back on these last few weeks....they are special in their own way. Nice to see spring in Charlotte.