Seriously these past 12 weeks have really been the best of our life. Tonight Andrew and Kylee had a tough time going to bed. One started the cry and then the other. It went back in forth for almost an hour. At one point they were both screaming at once so Brian and I had to be on double duty together. I was standing and rocking Andrew while Brian had Kylee on the rocker singing to her. As we all were in the nursery together, I had this overwhelming feeling of happiness. It is amazing how in the middle of a very difficult moment I had a tear in my eye because I am so happy. I love my family!!
The last week in Charlotte has been really hot so we have not made it out of the house much. It has given us the opportunity for lots of tummy time! Over the past week Andrew caught up with his sister and started lifting his head on tummy time and swatting at objects. We are so proud of him! Both Andrew and Kylee are now cooing lots and trying to communicate with us. It is so fun talking back and forth with them!
Here are some pictures of the past week. And the last picture is of our friend Jackson during our playdate last Friday. My friend Nicole brought over cupcakes for us and Jackson loved his...such a cute picture I had to post!
No comments:
Post a Comment