Tuesday, June 15, 2010

10 Weeks!



Today Andrew and Kylee are 10 weeks old. Wow the time is flying! Looking back at the blog I can't believe how much they have changed since their 1 month pictures. And I can't believe it has been over a month since I posted on the blog!

The past few weeks have been very exciting and busy. We took our first family road trip to Indiana for Memorial Day weekend. The drive itself was not bad because Andrew and Kylee slept the whole time, but packing was a nightmare! It took me 3 days to pack and prepare for the trip and then 2 days to unpack. I felt like we brought our whole house with us. It was fun to see family and friends though. This past month we also had Grammy and Grandpa come visit again and Andrew and Kylee finally got to spend some time with their cousins after getting approval from the pediatrician to be around other kids.

Last week we had our 2 month visit with the pediatrician. Andrew is 20 1/4 inches and 9 lbs 12 oz. Kylee is 20 1/2 inches and 9 lbs 8 oz. They doubled in size from when they came home from the hospital.

Here are some pictures from the last month:










No comments: