Wednesday, December 30, 2009

21 Weeks!

We had another doctor's appointment and ultrasound yesterday and things are looking great! The babies both have strong heart beats at 147 BPM and 149 BPM. All the babies feet are in the same area which explains why I am feeling a lot of kicking in one location. That should be fun when they get bigger! Their kicks are strong and yesterday was the first time I could actually feel them by placing my hand on my belly. Hopefully Brian can feel them soon! I have a feeling Baby B is doing most of the kicking because again yesterday Baby B was a wild one during the ultrasound and Baby A was still calm and curled up.

My belly is growing each day and hopefully I will get a new picture up soon as a lot of you requested. The doctor did assure me yesterday that my weight gain is right on track for twins, but I still feel HUGE!

Brian has been busy working on the nursery. It is all painted and the cribs are set up! I will get a picture up soon. The colors are green, brown and white and the bedding is a bunny in a meadow theme.

In January we will be taking our tour of the hospital and our birthing class. And hopefully we will get started on our minivan shopping. I know Brian is excited for that!!

Less than 17 weeks until the babies arrive...time is flying! Can't wait to meet them!

No comments: